lauantai 18. tammikuuta 2014

Call me "UFF"



I had work today and on my way to home i saw that UFF had everything for a euro, so I jumped out of the buss in the next stop without hesitating and walked to the shop. The first thing I realized was that the shop was filled with people, and I thought to myself "mission impossible"!

I should probably tell ya'll that I have a hate/ love relationship with charity shops and today wasn't an exception. At first I didn't want to take my gloves off, because...u know germs! Then I started finding nice stuff and I had to try them on before buying and I knew that I had to take my gloves ...and clothes of. I went to the changing room and tried on the stuff I found and I loved them. Screw germs!

I swear charity shops have the best skirts, their unique, fit perfectly, cheap and are just fabulous. From this day on if I need a skirt the first thing I'll do is to check out the charity shops we have here. Check out these quick photos that I took from my purchases!

Whats that?
It's a UFF bag
Whats in it?
Let's see...

Okej! So I've been looking for a shirt like this for a very long time and when I laid my eyes on it today, I knew it was going to be mine. I think American Apparel have these and at one point I was very close to order one from there, but Im glad that I didn't because I got this baby for a euro!

I've wanted a black, simple skirt with this kind of detailing for a long time and now I have it! It reminds me of the kind of pants that you wear with a suite and a red lip. I think that this skirt use to be a pair of nice pants and someone turned them into a fabulous skirt! It has a small slip in the back, but it's not a big of a deal it looks great. This photo is not giving any justice to this skirt, it's not even grey! It's black!


This skirt is grey, interesting, fits perfect, fabulous, cheap and comfortable! I love it and my favorite part of this skirt is actually the slip that it has in the front. I think that it would look really cool with high top combat boots and grey leggings!

I made pizza with my little brother and it turned out so good that I had to take a picture of it :P

4 kommenttia:

  1. Love the skirt! Missä toi kauppa on? :o

    VastaaPoista
  2. Terrorisoin täällä sun kommenteissa...

    Mut hah, näinkin ton tänään ja ihmettelin miten en oo huomannu sitä ku kävelen joka päivä koulumatkalla sen ohi. :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. hahah lol ei mitään terrorisoi rauhas :P kantsii käydä kattoo sielt voi löytyy jotain kivaa ;)

      Poista