lauantai 15. maaliskuuta 2014

So simple, but magical


I took these photos few weeks ago when we had snow and we've managed to live snow free a week or two, until this morning. I love snow and winter is actually my favorite season (and summer) so this hasn't been bothering me at all. There's something that really fascinates me about snow I really don't know what, but when I look out of the window and it's white everywhere I feel great. I have the same feeling while drinking my hot cup of tea on a Saturday morning and I realize that I can drink my tea peacefully and there's no need to rush.

I feel like I don't have any motivation or energy to wear something nice and me nowadays. I tend to wear to school the t-shirt that i slept with the night before and I'm lucky if I've had time to eat breakfast and get to school on time. This has been the reason why I haven't been taking pictures of my outfits and it sucks, because I created this blog to see how my style changes over the time. I hope to get my inspiration back, and no I'm not only talking about my appearance. 








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti